[gui-talk] CAPTCHA is Frustrating; Solution Needed

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Fri Feb 1 22:29:02 UTC 2013

Aside from the CAPTCHA issue, you should really update your browser.  IE
6 is very, very old, and unsafe.  Also many web sites are not supporting
it, so this may be another reason why you are having trouble accessing
content on web sites.  If you are using XP, you should upgrade to IE 8,
or this might be a good time to try Firefox.

Andy