[gui-talk] CAPTCHA is Frustrating; Solution Needed

Rose Combs rosecombs at q.com
Sat Feb 2 18:02:05 UTC 2013

We are barking up the wrong tree, we need to have websites make reasonable
audible that we can understand, or have Microsoft put a solution for this
problem in IE.  Batting it around here helps emotionally but it does not
really solve the problem.
I may put Firefox on this computer, but don't I need an invite for Webvisum?
I don't have free time to mess around right now between working, caring for
an ill family member etc.
Just figured that we can debate what should be done here all we want but in
the end no solution that would work for all of us comes out of it.

Rose Combs
rosecombs at Q.com