[gui-talk] CAPTCHA is Frustrating; Solution Needed

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Sat Feb 2 11:29:26 UTC 2013

You're wrong about companies being unable to address the CAPTCHA
problem.  Last year myself and others found the United States Navy was
using inaccessible CAPTCHA code on its websites.  If I remember the
address correctly, http://www.textcaptcha.com/ has CAPTCHA code that
provides text CAPTCHA's on websites and the United States Navy is well
into the process of replacing the inaccessible CAPTCHA code with code
that makes those CAPTCHA's on their websites accessible to screen
readers.