[gui-talk] IE9 problems

Rick Roderick rickrod at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 5 15:35:15 UTC 2013

OK.  Here is a follow-up.  I emailed a computer expert I know, and he
suggested that I do a reset under Internet Options that would disable all
add-ons.  I did that. The problem persisted.  I did a System Restore, and
although it seemed to be running an earlier version of Internet Explorer,
this did not solve the problem. In fact, where it had said Internet Explorer
provided by Dell, it still says "Internet explorer optimized for MSN."  So,
what do I do now.

Again, I am running a Dell computer with 32-bit Windows Vista, and I have
the ltest version of JAWS and Window-eyes.