[gui-talk] IE9 problems

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Wed Feb 6 05:16:06 UTC 2013

Locate and remove all add-ons internet explorer uses from the machine.
You"ll probably get errors from internet explorer once this is done too.
 Reason for that is probably when those add-ons were originally
installed and used, those add-ons modified your windows registry.  If
you don't get errors I'll be very surprised.