[gui-talk] Help from Apple Users

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed Feb 20 03:47:38 UTC 2013

Well Steve, I am dictating this message using my voice I'm talking into my MacBook Pro.
Please keep in mind, that I am making no corrections in the text of this message: in order that you can see just how accurate it really is.
Naturally, I am speaking the punctuation as I talk: that way, it is correct. This dictation feature came in with version 10.8 of the operating system for the Mac; called Mountain lion. Actually, it is quite easy to set up and use. Keep in mind, however, that what you can say is rather limited. I think maybe you get about 140 characters for dictation section: after that, it stops you.

I would suggest, that you look at that D Cember 2009 embryo monitor. There is an excellent article in there about the Mac, it is a pretty good summary, if perhaps not quite as complete as I think it should be. Also, if you go to www.BLINDCOOLTECH.com, you'll find some wonderful demonstrations of the Mac there. They are a little old now, but, still good to listen to for the basics. Well, hope that helps.

Remember, I am deliberately leaving this text totally uncorrected. There may be a few spelling errors in it, but, I am purposefully not correcting any mistakes so that you can see how accurate the text actually is.
Sent from my mac
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!