[gui-talk] Questions Outlook2003

Dave Marthouse dmarthouse at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:49:26 UTC 2013

Hi Andy,

It's not bothering anything but I just like to have my apps totally off when
I'm not using them.  I know my computer has the horse power to handle lots
of stuff running behind the scene I just like to have things fully shut down
when I exit them.

Do you know how I can do this using Windows8?  I am going to make an
assumption here and ask if it is the same as Win7.

Dave