[gui-talk] Missing Email

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 11 02:54:14 UTC 2013

OK, thanks.
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: gui-talk [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jude
DaShiell
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 4:53 AM
To: Discussion of the Graphical User Interface, GUI Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [gui-talk] Missing Email

Probably nothing.  It's likely your understanding of how the internet works
is a bit limited.  The thing to understand about the internet is that if a
message is on the internet for 10 days 240 hours before it is delivered,
that is not an error situation in so far as the internet is concerned.
Probably many hops had to happen to deliver that message.
Now 240 hours and 1 second if a message is not delivered and any time beyond
that amount is an error for the internet.On Thu, 9 May 2013, Susan Tabor