[gui-talk] password manager accessibility with screen readers

Ted Shelly tshelly2000 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 17:14:11 UTC 2013

I've used password safe for many years.  It is very secure.  I'm not a Jaws
user, but it is a frairly standard windows app and should work.  Password
safe is open source and free to use.  Here's the link:
http://pwsafe.org/

Regarding using a password-protected spreadsheet, I once worked with a PC
admin who cracked the password for one of these in less than 2 minutes.
Just sayin'.

Ted