[gui-talk] Internet Explorer 10 Question

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue May 28 23:21:30 UTC 2013

You didn't cause your computer to go to internet explorer 10, Microsoft
did by setting default options in internet explorer to check for updates
and install them.  It's possible to adjust those options so things like
that don't happen automatically or used to be in earlier versions of
internet explorer.