[gui-talk] Dropbox version 2.4.6

Christo de Klerk cjdk at mweb.co.za
Sun Nov 10 15:02:58 UTC 2013

Hello all

I see the latest release of Dropbox is version 2.4.6. I have installed it on
my 64 bit laptop and it works fine. When I tried to upgrade the one on my 32
bit desktop, version 2.0.22, to version 2.4.6, I ran into problems . It went
through the install process and when it tried to start up afterwards, it
simply comes up with a meaningless error message telling me to close the
application, because there is a problem with it. I had to restore to an
earlier restore point to get version 2.0.22 working again. Does anyone know
if there is a problem with 2.4.6 on 32 bit systems? Has anyone else also
encountered this issue? Are the Dropbox people aware of this issue?

Kind regards

Christo