[gui-talk] Dropbox version 2.4.6

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Nov 10 19:12:56 UTC 2013

Christo,

I think I've seen you on the GW Micro list, haven't I?  If you are using Window-Eyes, there is an issue with Dropbox 2.4.6 and Window-Eyes, but GW
Micro is aware of it and are working on a fix.  I do not know what the specific problem is, whether it was a bug in Dropbox that happened to affect
Window-Eyes or whether it was a change in Dropbox that caused a bug in Window-Eyes to surface.  You might ask on GW-Info.  If you are not using
Window-Eyes, it is probably a similar issue.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson