[gui-talk] Recovering Google

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Mar 22 14:18:28 UTC 2014

Rob:

Try checking your security settings in IE. Something might inadvertently
have been changed, thus preventing IE from connecting to Google. For
example, did Google get put on your "banned" or "untrusted" sites list?
Alternatively, have you a virus that's fouling up the redirect? Have you
looked under Options under Tools to see if the home page has been altered or
entered incorrectly? Can you connect to Google directly once IE is open? If
so, this might answer security concerns negatively, i.e., you don't have a
virus or Trojan fouling up your redirects.

Just some ideas.

Mike Freeman