[gui-talk] computer has water in it.

Gregory D. Rosenberg gregg at ricis.com
Sun Nov 15 04:56:36 UTC 2015

Rob,

How much water?

Of course do not turn it on or even leave it plugged in until it is totally dry.

My suggestion would be to open the compute's case.

If there was lots of water try to drain it off and if need be dry it some what with a towel.

Take a hair dryer on high and hold it a foot above the computer to dry it out. Move it around every few minutes.

Allow it to air dry for a few days. You can accelerate the process by putting it near a heat source or heat vent.

"Happiness is not the absence of problems; but the ability to deal with them."
                                        Steve Maraboli
73 & 75
Gregory D. Rosenberg (AB9MZ)
gregg at ricis.com