[gui-talk] Apple I pad

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 22:49:55 UTC 2015

If you dont' plan on storing lots of things on the iPad, like music,
books or apps, then a 16 GB wifi iPad should work just fine. This will
likely be the cheapest. I don't know that I would go for cellular
since that involves carrier data and unless you have unlimited or a
ton of data, can get interesting sharing data between the pad and your
phone. Also, if you haven't been shopping yet, consider the size you
want. the iPad Mini is a perfect size for me but the full size iPad,
at nearly 8 inches, is a little too big.

Good luck,
Wayne