[gui-talk] Apple I pad

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Tue Nov 17 14:34:35 UTC 2015

Another consideration may be whether you have any remaining usable vision.  I have a tiny window of very blurry but usable (up close) vision in one eye - as a result, I use the iPad both in VoiceOver and Zoom modes, and use a video magnifier app for things that are around me (both in court and outside the work world) that I want some rough concept of as it is being described to me.  I also use it for reading e-books with VoiceOver assist, and pretty much all e-mail and social media, newspapers, etc.  I jokingly refer to it as my window on the world, but it is a pretty accurate description, since it serves as my eyes in so many ways.  Because of that, the larger size (both memory and physical size) us better for me.  It all depends on how much and for what you plan to utilize the device.