[gui-talk] Word and Outlook 2013

Hoffman, Allen allen.hoffman at hq.dhs.gov
Wed Nov 18 21:18:13 UTC 2015

Not to be problematic, but saying can't get AT working with Microsoft network or systems doesn't make much technical sense.  If, the AT is located on a local workstation and the system is located via a remote connection a lot of challenges can occur, but are solvable with some effort by technical staffs.  On the other hand, if the IPad gets the job done for you why worry.

Allen Hoffman
Deputy Executive Director
The Office of Accessible Systems & Technology
Department of Homeland Security
202-447-0503 (voice)
allen.hoffman at hq.dhs.gov

DHS Accessibility Helpdesk
202-447-0440 (voice)
202-447-0582 (fax)
202-447-5857 (TTY)
accessibility at dhs.gov

This communication, along with any attachments, is covered by federal and state law governing electronic communications and may contain sensitive and legally privileged information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, use or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please reply immediately to the sender and delete this message.  Thank you.