[gui-talk] Word and Outlook 2013

Stephen Guerra guerra.stephen.mn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 04:32:38 UTC 2015

Is your use of Word or Outlook also from the server or do you have them
locally installed on your PC?

It might be better to set you up a icon on your desktop to connect to the
network once you have logged on locally to the computer, but this would
require Jaws to be locally installed on your machine as well as Magic.

If you would like, contact me off List at: gaccesstt at gmail.com