[gui-talk] Help Needed with Strange JAWS and Word Problem

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Dec 3 04:18:52 UTC 2016

Steve, I don't know the answer to your question. I did see one thing
that you could change, as a test, in quick settings, and see what it
does.  Go to quick settings, when in word, insert-v then down arrow
to layout, simple is the default, screen is the other choice.  I
don't know what it will do... but worth a try.

Dave