[gui-talk] Help Needed with Strange JAWS and Word Problem

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:15:17 UTC 2016

Interesting it might be worthwhile asking FS directly? I believe that 16 and higher prefer UIA over MSAA when both are available. Though for Office products I think JAWS and WindowEyes make extensive use of office's scripting objects and do not rely as heavily on the accessibility API's.

How does NVDA handle the document in question?

		Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn