[gui-talk] Help Needed with Strange JAWS and Word Problem

Jonathan C. Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 03:45:27 UTC 2016

Are you seeing the differences based on which screen reader you are using while viewing or while  creating the merged documents? So once the document is created, and if you switch readers does it make a difference what the margins say? I would quit word before switching screen readers also.

Best wishes,

Jonathan Cohn