[gui-talk] Completing forms in PDF

Santiago Velasquez zanty410 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 05:32:51 UTC 2016

I am able to read the text on the PDF form. However, interacting with it to fill it is a totally different story.

To be honest with you, when I tried using PDFs in Windows I felt as if the Mac’s integration was way more accessible.

That is not to say that they don’t have a long way to go, most platforms do.

I have found that most Adobe software is not very accessible at all regardless of platform.