[gui-talk] seeking advice on laptops and windows 7 vs. 10 and JAWS 17 vs. 18 etc.

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 8 12:42:51 UTC 2017

Hello,

For a keyboard, I will recommend the Logitech k360 keyboard with a dongle from Amazon.  You plug the dongle into a usb port.  This is a full size wireless keyboard.  It has the numeric keyboard, but it is no wider than a laptop; therefore it can fit in a computer bag.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838
E-mail ljmaher03 at outlook.com