[gui-talk] seeking advice on laptops and windows 7 vs. 10 and JAWS 17 vs. 18 etc.

Curtis Chong curtischong at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 8 14:45:57 UTC 2017

Greetings:

If you are buying a completely new system, I am strongly recommending
Windows 10 with JAWS 2018, which is the most current version out there. It
is almost impossible now to get anything running Windows 7 these days.

Like Louis, I like the Logitech K360 wireless keyboard because it does have
a numeric keypad, making it quite usable with JAWS.

If you haven't done so already, convert your JAWS license to that of a home
user, thus reducing the biennial maintenance fee to $120.

Aloha,

Curtis Chong