[gui-talk] wireless connection very slow

Stan Gowin sgowin at verizon.net
Wed Feb 8 14:46:18 UTC 2017

Hi,

Two questions:

How old is your Dell computer? (Is it XP vintage too)
How old is the  router installed or provided by your cable provider?

While there may be tweaks to improve your wireless speed that can be made within Windows XP, your router may need an upgrade, or at the very least, to be reset. Your cable provider should be able to assist you with this  issue as you have already suggested.

Regards,
Stan

Sent from my Mac Mini