[gui-talk] SENDING YOUTUBE USING Internet explorer

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 6 21:32:50 UTC 2017

Hi Rob,

Here's what I do to paste videos into e-mails with Internet Explorer.

1. Press CTRL, L; this takes you to the address bar, where it says http...

2. Make sure your cursor is on the "h" of http... then press Shift, End;
this selects the whole address bar.

3. Press CTRL, C to copy the address bar to the clipboard.

e-mail.

I hope this helps; if you want me ot e-mail you the steps off-list, please
let me know at

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net

Jen

spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net