[gui-talk] SENDING YOUTUBE USING Internet explorer

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Wed Jun 7 00:31:31 UTC 2017

I know you've gotten several answers already.
Alt-D to go to the address bar. The address that is showing is already
selected, so ctrl-C. Then go where you are going to paste this and ctrl-V.
Back in your web browser, F6 to return to the page you came from.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com