[GUI-Talk] on line TV

Robert Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 23 15:48:44 UTC 2018

Hello all:

Since I don't have a regular TV, I would like to know what (if any) TV
watching sites are accessible to us. I'm using JAWS 18 soon to be on JAWS 19
with Google Krome. I'm currently using the Spectrum TV app, but my landlord
is cutting me off of her internet. I'm going to try Frontier internet. I've
heard nothing but bad about Frontier, but up here in the high Desert of
Southern California, we only have Spectrum, Dish (which is terrible) &
Frontier.

If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thaks.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net