[GUI-Talk] laptops and keyboards

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 22:35:23 UTC 2018

Beth:

I do use a laptop all the time, and what I did was to purchase a Logitech
K360 cordless keyboard. This keyboard is about as wide as the laptop, but it
has a huge advantage in that it possesses the numeric keypad that makes JAWS
easier for me to use. There is a little dongle that is plugged into a USB
port, and this little keyboard can be used on any Windows computer.

It is the Logitech K360. Look it up<smile>.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong