[GUI-Talk] one more thing

Jonathan Cohn jon.c.cohn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 15:15:47 UTC 2018

Hard to tell from that information. Are you actually using Outlook to send
out the text message? There were some stories a few years back where if one
used iChat / Messages on a iPhone or Macintosh and then switched to using
non-Apple products that Apple users text messages would get lost because
they were attempting to be delivered via Apple Protocols instead of
telephone company protocols.

As I remember the color of SMS(telco) messages is different from iMessage
(Apple).

Good luck,

Jonathan
 ,