[GUI-Talk] one more thing

Robert Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 4 16:00:51 UTC 2018

Yes. I'm usi ook.

-----Original Message-----
From: GUI-Talk [mailto:gui-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jonathan
Cohn via GUI-Talk
Sent: Thursday, January 4, 2018 7:16 AM
To: Discussion of the Graphical User Interface, GUI Talk Mailing List
<gui-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jonathan Cohn <jon.c.cohn at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [GUI-Talk] one more thing

Hard to tell from that information. Are you actually using Outlook to send
out the text message? There were some stories a few years back where if one
used iChat / Messages on a iPhone or Macintosh and then switched to using
non-Apple products that Apple users text messages would get lost because
they were attempting to be delivered via Apple Protocols instead of
telephone company protocols.

As I remember the color of SMS(telco) messages is different from iMessage
(Apple).

Good luck,

Jonathan
 ,