[GUI-Talk] Logitech k-780 keyboard

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:26:30 UTC 2018

Hello Denise:

Certain models of Logitech keyboards experience this problem with Windows.
In particular, I am aware that the Logitech K380 (and perhaps your model) do
not treat the function keys as Windows function keys. I myself am using a
Logitech K360 keyboard designed specifically for Windows, and for me, this
particular model behaves as it should.

For your situation, there is a program that Logitech offers which you can
install on to your Windows system so that you can configure your function
keys to behave as they should. Here is the link to help get you started.

http://support.logitech.com/en_roeu/software/options

Cordially,

Curtis Chong