[GUI-Talk] Logitech k-780 keyboard

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Sat Mar 10 22:00:41 UTC 2018

I don't know about that keyboard, but I have a Logitech K380 and you have to hold down the Fn key along with a function key to get it to act as an F key. So Alt+F4 requires Alt+Fn+F4. Fn is between Ctrl and Windows on the
bottom left row of keys on mine. There is software available from Logitech that lets you reverse this, so the Fn key is required only for the special functions on the F keys; but I haven't messed with that enough to have
anything to tell you about it.