[GUI-Talk] Making level 4 headings in word

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun Oct 28 00:14:40 UTC 2018

Word only assigned shortcuts to level 1 through 3 headings, normal text and
perhaps a few other things. You have to go into a list of styles and select
heading level 4 from there. How you do this probably varies from one Word
version and screen reader version to another, so I can't be more specific
than that.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com