[GUI-Talk] Help with outlook please

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Tue Sep 18 22:28:46 UTC 2018

Oh, you have virtual ribbons turned on.  I never have them on, but it looks
like you went to the arrange by option with them turned on and figured it
out.  It's just that you sorted by subject, and you wanted date.  Sometimes
the group by conversation is checked, and that can change things a bit.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan