[GUI-Talk] Help with outlook please

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 13:59:11 UTC 2018

OK, I did call Microsoft support, and they reset it for me, but I am still trying to figure out what is going on here.

When I press alt v my computer says

"virtual ribbons view tab to move through the controls  on this ribbon use the tab or shift tab or use the arrow keys"

Using the down arrow I get the following
Current view submenu
Messages submenu
Focused inbox submenu
Arrangements submenu
Layout submenu
People pane submenue
And
Windows submenu

I had to use the down arrow keys to get to the arrangements and then enter on that. For some reason hitting the letter a was not working to bring this up.

Once there I could tab through the menue to change the settings.

Thanks for all the help,
Ben