[GUI-Talk] Deleting a contact from within Microsoft 2016

denise.avant at gmail.com denise.avant at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 07:47:50 UTC 2019

Hello all,
Thank you for helping me try to solve this problem. As they say in the NFL,
after further review, I found the problem. I had not realized it, but the
person's old and new e-mail address was still part of her contact card in
i-cloud. So, I just deleted the old e-mail address from the contact card in
my iPhone.  What I did not understand is why outlook suddenly brought up the
old e-mail in recents when I had not used that e-mail address in over a year
when sending her e-mails. This is why I thought the e-mail was on my
computer in an outlook Gmail address book.