[GUI-Talk] GUI-Talk Digest, Vol 178, Issue 3

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:41:19 UTC 2019

Hi Wayne,

My apologies. It is called Audio games. I just checked the URL.

Are you a member of the site? Would you be able to help me figuring out why I can't post messages? I was a little annoyed to go through the registration process, and then get a message saying I couldn't post to the site.

Kind regards,
Ben