[GUI-Talk] Audible Games

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:57:24 UTC 2019

Sorry for not changing the subject line on the last email I sent. I joined Audible games and there is this introduce yourself forum to get approved of to make replies to the site. I posted my greeting on the Forum, but I have not received anything back yet, and I'm still getting a message saying I don't have permission to make replies.

Does anyone know how long this takes? And does anyone have comments on the site itself? I'm on the apple vis site, but this looks more dedicated to gaming, and I really enjoy gaming.

All the best,
Ben