[GUI-Talk] Bli Tab

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 05:36:12 UTC 2019

Good evening all:

By now most of you probably know that my Braille note was stolen about a
month ago. The police have already cold cased this. Since my Rehab case has
been closed, & I'm on a fixed income, I can't @ this time afford to buy a
new Braille note. I'm currently using a slate & stylis to take notes.
Someone found something on the internet called the Bli Tab. It's suppose to
be a tablet where Braille can be read & written. Does anybody out there know
of such a thing? Is it any good? What is the cost?

I would appreciate any help you can give in this matter.

Rob Kaiser Email;

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net