[GUI-Talk] Bli Tab

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:13:18 UTC 2019

Hi Rob,

I've heard of Blitab being in the works for some time, but I don't know whether it has actually been released yet. It's supposed to be a low cost tablet with a multi-line braille display on its surface capable of producing braille and tactile graphics.

If Blitab hasn't been released yet or isn't what you want, you might want to consider the Orbit Reader 20 or the BrailleMe, both low cost 20-35ll displays with note taking functionality currently on the market.  APH sells the Orbit in the US, I'm not sure who carries the BrailleMe.

Cheers,

Ed