[GUI-Talk] Question about using VMWare

Sierra Whittington sierrazee95 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 02:13:18 UTC 2019

Hello all!

I know not everyone here is IT, but I figured some people might be and this is the only place I can think of to ask.

Okay, so my A+ class is running virtual machines now, and we use VMWare. All I've had access to is the web version, as they don't have JAWS installed on any of the classroom computers yet.

When I log in, I can't access anything at all! JAWS just reads the title of the page, and even when I perform OCR on the screen, it won't allow me to navigate to anything. I can't even access my virtual machine.

Does anyone have a work around for this, or possibly know if the actual VMWare software is more accessible than the web version?

I apologize if I sound all over the place, I'm not super familiar with virtual machines.

Thanks for reading,
Sierra