[GUI-Talk] research it

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Mar 18 15:12:28 UTC 2019

As I mentioned previously, it looks like the Braille Wunderground site
that Research It obtained weather information from is gone for good, so
unless JAWS is modified to work with a different weather site, the
Research It weather option will remain broken. At some point, Vispero
may decide to drop Research It altogether because maintaining it to keep
pace with constantly changing web sites has become a major headache.  If
you want current weather conditions and extended forecasts for your
area, a good alternative to the now defunct Braille Wunderground site is
Weather Street, which is reasonably accessible and provides much of the
same information:

http://www.weatherstreet.com/

Gerald