[GUI-Talk] Problem Reading titles of downloads

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 27 03:00:19 UTC 2019

Good evening, good people!

For the past couple of days, something strange has been happening.  Whenever
I go into my downloads file, it won't read me the titles of my downloads,
except for one I downloaded this evening.  A friend told me that when I go
into downloads, that my screen is blank except for a little line on the
right-hand side.  This is driving me crazy! There's no way all of these
could have disappeared! I did not delete them.  Thoughts? Thanks so much for
whatever help you can provide.

With Gratitude,

Susan Tabor