[GUI-Talk] Need Help With a JAWS Problem

Humberto Avila Humberto_Avila.IT104 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 18 23:17:45 UTC 2019

Dear Denise,

Thank you for your question.

Here is how you do this.

1.  Press Insert+V to get to the Quick Settings dialog.
2.  Type "language" or just start typing it and press down arrow. A result for "Language Detect Change" should come up in the search. Just hit the space bar to uncheck the option if it is unchecked.

Hope this helps, and if you have any other questions let us know!

Humberto