[GUI-Talk] Need Help With a JAWS Problem

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 18 23:31:56 UTC 2019

Hi Denise,

I think you're dealing with JAWS switching languages when it thinks the text
is in another language. Here's how to get rid of it.

1. In Word, press Insert and V or Capslock and V if you're using a laptop,
to go into Quick Settings.
2. You'll be in the search box. Type "language."
3. Press End to gho to the last item, "Language Detect Change." Press Space
to uncheck it, and press Enter.

I hope this helps.

Jen