[GUI-Talk] Web-Ex accessibility

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 16:07:58 UTC 2020

Hello Rick:

Tracy Carcione has been posting some issues with the Web-Ex platform on the
NFBCS thread. My take on this, not based on any personal experience, is that
Web-ex is not as accessible as Zoom and still has some problems when it
comes to trying to join a meeting-in particular, if you want to get a phone
call to participate in the meeting instead of using the computer's audio. I
took a look at the VPAT for Web-Ex and read that limited accessibility only
is available. I find this annoying and not acceptable in this day and age,
but I fear that lots of platforms have this kind of problem from a nonvisual
access point of view.

Sorry I do not have better news.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong