[GUI-Talk] Zoom App on the iPhone

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sun Apr 19 15:24:21 UTC 2020

I've been having trouble figuring out the correct settings when joining
someone else's meeting. Maybe if I listen to part of Jonathan Mosen's
tutorial a couple more times I would get it.
The messages about video and audio start out confusing. What does "don't
join video, off" really mean? Same for audio. Maybe I need to set these in
the settings.
Once a conference connection is made, it's obvious that you want to select
internet audio for your audio setting. But then, what part of the screen
should remain focused? What's the status of the mute button when you first
join? Does the pressing of the Power button or a magic tap affect your mute
setting?
I guess that's enough questions.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com