[GUI-Talk] "Open Parent Document"

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 4 05:03:06 UTC 2020

If she knows the document name, she could search for it outside of
Aware. Also when she prints, if she tabs around, it may display where
it saves. There also could be some kind of configuration for Aware
which displays where it is saved. However most apps would save to
documents or downloads.

Dave

https://www.avg.com