[GUI-Talk] "Open Parent Document"

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 20:40:22 UTC 2020

Lloyd:

When Judy actually brings up the save dialog, she can figure out what folder
the PDF is being sent to by pressing Control l. This takes her to the
address field. It usually says downloads or documents or something like
that. I always double check before saving to see where my saving of PDF
printing is going because I know that if I don't, sure as shooting, the
document will disappear<smile>.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong